Esthetician Program – (1000 Hours)
The Esthetician program consists of 1000 hours of theory and practical training in the arts and sciences of facials, make-up applications, body treatments, hair removal, retailing, equipment care, business management, etc.
1. To develop knowledge, understanding, skill and appreciation in the theory and operation of Esthetics arts & sciences.
2. To engage in optimal sanitation routines during routine practice in order to protect clients from unnecessary exposure to harmful microorganisms.
3. To master the use of skin care equipment and chemicals for the optimal care of the client.
4. To understand detailed client assessment techniques for an individualized approach to care
5. To help the student to prepare for the state board examinations in order to obtain a license to practice.
6. To prepare students for entry level jobs in their professional career.