Manicure, Pedicure, Acrylic, Nail Art, Sculptured Nails
Nail Technician Program – (600 Hours)
The Nail Technician program consists of 600 hours of theory and practical training in the arts and sciences of nail technology, including manicures, pedicures, sculptured nails, artificial nails, air brush techniques, paraffin treatments, retailing, equipment care, business management, etc.
1. To develop knowledge, understanding, skill and appreciation in the theory and operation of nail arts & sciences.
2. To engage in optimal sanitation routines during routine practice in order to protect clients from unnecessary exposure to harmful microorganisms.
3. To master various basic and advanced nail care techniques to meet industry standards, demands, and new treatments.
4. To understand the importance of the client relationship and individualized treatment.
5. To help the student to prepare for the state board examinations in order to obtain a license to practice.
6. To prepare students for entry level jobs in their professional career.